Everyone loves to win free stuff. And Z102 loves giving away free stuff. (Yeah... we're awesome like that.) It's like a match made in heaven! Keep it tuned to 102.5 FM and keep your eyes peeled on WPHZ.com (as well as Twitter and Facebook) for the latest contest information.
Ad-Venture Media/Mitchell Community Broadcasting - Contest Rules
- All WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ contests are open to any and all WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ listeners, unless otherwise specified by WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ.
- Only one winner per family or household per 30 days will be allowed.
- The decision of WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ is final. Winners will be announced on air and notified by either phone, mail or e-mail.
- All prizes, unless otherwise specified will be mailed via United States Postal Service.
- All Unclaimed prizes within 30 days will be forfeited.
- WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ is at liberty to re-award any unclaimed prize at the end of a thirty-day grace period.
- Odds of winning any contest will depend on the number of qualified entries and may be different for each individual contest.
- WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of a prize.
- Employees, employees relatives, past employees, employees of competition and affiliates of WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ are ineligible to enter/win.
- Most WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ prizes will be mailed by US Postal Service. WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Prizes that may need to be claimed in person will need proper identification. Valid drivers license, passport, state ID, Military ID, or a birth certificate will be accepted as valid identification.
- WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ is not responsible for defective prizes.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ and may be enacted at anytime.
- Winners can be of any age unless noted in specific contest rules.
- WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ, its agencies, sponsors, or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ.
- All contest entries become the property of WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ. Furthermore, WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ may with hold any material crucial to the completion of the contest.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ has the right to publicize or broadcast a contestants or winners name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
- All contestants acknowledge that WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ may contact them by mail, e-mail or phone.
- All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes will be allowed.
- Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for all taxes incurred on prizes receive. Also in the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- Sweepstakes/contests are open to U.S. residents only. These basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the WBIW/WQRK/WPHZ Main Office, 424 Heltonville Road, Bedford Indiana 47421.
Revised May 2009